Marina Village is one of San Diego’s only event sites to offer multiple, affordable waterfront banquet facilities that allow you to bring your own catering. Whether you are planning a small, intimate affair or a grand reception for 350 guests, our expert staff will help you select the perfect accommodation to suit your style and budget. Each room has its own unique features, some of which include vaulted ceilings and loft spaces, curved walls, built-in dance floors, and second-story views. Please feel free to stop by any day to talk with us further, and view any open rooms.
• =2nd level/stairs only * =water view
North Lawn and South Lawn are for ceremonies only, and range in price from $500-$700, depending on what day the ceremony is held and if an onsite reception will accommodate it. Click here for further details on ceremonies and optional rental items.
- Reservation requires 50% of the room/lawn rate. Balance is due 60 days prior; damage deposit is due 30 days prior.
- Rates are subject to change (to max rate) on holidays.
- Outside catering is permitted in all rooms that we rent (however there are no onsite cooking facilities).
- Seaside & Catalina rooms are rented & catered directly through Ranch Events.
- Room rate includes five hours for your event time, uncovered tables & chairs, and dance floor.
- Setup/cleanup time is not included in the aforementioned five hours; however we allow access to the room for decoration as early as 11am.
- Rooms are rented once per day. Events end no later than midnight (excluding New Year’s Eve).
- Unfortunately we can no longer hold fraternity/sorority-related events at our facility.
- PLEASE REFER TO OUR F.A.Q. PAGE FOR MORE QUESTIONS & ANSWERS.
- AAA Insurance
- BoatUS Insurance
- Dona Jenkins
- Douglas K. Smith Insurance
- Latitude 38
- Oversea Insurance
- Ski Safe Insurance
- State Farm Insurance
- The Log
- Yachting Magazine
Meetings & Events
- Bridal Bazaar
- Ranch Catering
- SD Style Weddings
- The Dana on Mission Bay
- The Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa & Marina
- The Knot
- Wedding Wire
- MV ConfCtr on Facebook
- MV ConfCtr on MySpace
- MV ConfCtr on Twitter
- MV Marina Blog
- MV Marina on Facebook
- MV Marina on Twitter