Do I need to get a liquor license?

The only time we require a copy of a liquor license is if beverages are being sold during your event.  If you are selling drinks, we require a licensed bartender and copy ofa liquor license.  If you are NOT selling drinks, we do not require either of those.  Copies of any other permits, insurance, and various et cetera are not necessary, however if you want to provide them we will gladly keep them on record.

Posted in: Special Event FAQ


Marina Village has two distinct departments to serve your needs:


Follow Me on Pinterest


388christina_joshua 0531141333 0531141336a 0531141343d

Mariner's Links

Meetings & Events

MV Online